THE ONLY BRAND WHERE YOU BUY SKINCARE AND WEAR SELF CONFIDENCE.
CEO and Founder Meagan Gauthier aka Million Dollar Meagan photographed in ATLANTA, GEORGIA
Atlanta, Georgia is our home where the culture is influential and the Southern hospitality is authentic and welcoming.... just like us.
GET TO KNOW THE THINGS WE VALUE
Mission Statement: The Purpose of the Brand
“To provide natural skincare products to those with skincare concerns and inspire new habits so that our customers fall in love with their authentic selves.”
Vision Statement: The Fulfillment of the Purpose
“To lead the way in upgrading the narrative of the beauty world: increase authenticity and decrease superficial thinking.”
Top 5 Core Brand Values:
- Authenticity - honesty and always delivering on our promises
- Likeable - we go above and beyond to create emotional connections with our customers; we share the same values with our customers
- Accessible - to convert brand preference into brand purchase, brands must be easy to find and purchase; they must be accessible and convenient
- Customer-Centric - we strive to know our customers and their needs well, and deliver exceptional purchase and usage experiences
- High Quality Ingredients - ingredients only chosen form the origins that are NEVER ever processed.
Meagan Gauthier is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Get Flawless Skin (GFS), a manufacturer of all natural skincare products. In her position she manages all aspects of daily operations, sales, and marketing from her home in Atlanta, Georgia.
Prior to starting her own company, Meagan represented a leading global provider of advanced food processing and services as a Project Engineer traveling back and forth to The Netherlands as a part of a specialized strategic task team. Meagan earned her B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from the HBCU Southern University and A&M College in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
From 2012-2016, Meagan worked in fragrances and cosmetics as a beauty advisor with Estee Lauder, Clinique and Lancome (all while pursuing her B.S. in Mechanical Engineering). It was here where her passion for people and skincare began.
Today, she uses her experience in the beauty industry to teach women the importance of not only taking care of their skin but themselves as well: mentally, spiritually, and physically. Hence the motto, "AUTHENTICITY ALWAYS WINS."